Terms & Conditions
General Conditions Of Sale
- Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE).
- All information offered is believed to be true and correct, but is supplied without any warranty expressed or implied.
- Prices quoted generally exclude VAT and shipping costs.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Escentia Products may refuse orders that don’t meet the minimum value requirement. If an exception is made, Escentia Products reserves the right to include a surcharge fee on the invoice.
- Although attempts are made to confirm stock availability before and during order processing, actual quantity and volume supplied may differ from indications stipulated on our documentation (quotes, estimates and pro forma invoices).
- Acceptance of quote or invoice and/or payment of invoice related value implies that all items are correct as indicated on the documentation issued.
- Should the buyer wish to amend their order, a written request must be submitted. Should the request be accepted and carried out, a delay in processing and an extended lead time will ensue.
- Escentia Products reserves the right to charge the buyer an additional fee, should any amendment require extra value added services.
- Payment terms are indicated on customer account linked documentation.
- Products remain the property of Escentia Products until paid in full.
- COD and “PAY FIRST” clients’ orders will only be processed once the full payment has been received and the amount has accurately reflected in Escentia Product’s bank account.
- A Proof Of Payment from the bank does not constitute absolute proof of money having been received.
- In cases where an account reaches a payments status of “overdue,” Escentia Products reserves the right to suspend the buyers account as well as all pending orders.
- Escentia Products reserves the right to charge penalties, should any amount remain unpaid on the due date.
- No returns will be accepted where initial orders placed have been done verbally.
- No returns will be credited without prior consent.
- There will be no recognition of claims if not lodged within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- A 10% handling fee will apply to goods returned which were correctly supplied by us.
- In cases where Escentia Products utilises its own transport network, no delivery charge applies, provided orders meet the minimum value requirements. All deliveries outside the local network attract a delivery charge/courier fee. Escentia offers a shipping rebate for orders over R1600.00 including vat.
- All orders are ex works. The buyer is responsible for parcel tracking once the goods have been dispatched.
- The buyer bears all risk of loss and damages to goods once they have been dispatched from the Escentia Products premises.
- Lead times quoted are indications only and are subject to change depending on workload at the time of order receipt.
- Escentia Products recommends storing goods away from any heat source, and away from light.
- In cases of missing merchandise, written notice must be given to Escentia Products. Reservations must also be indicated on official documentation such as invoices and/or delivery notes relating to the order. Notice of discrepancies must be lodged with Escentia Products within 2 weekdays.
- Quality control of the delivered product is of the buyers responsibility. Any claim with regards to non-compliance must be made within 14 weekdays following the receipt of goods.
- Should a claim arise due to defects and/or non-conformity, the buyer will be required to provide justification either in the form of a representative sample and/or image of the goods in question. Escentia Products reserves the right to see these defects and remedy them within its means.